안녕하세요. 게시판 사용자 여러분께 공지드립니다. 잦은 스팸으로 인하여 게시물 노출 방식을 불가피하게 수정하게 되었습니다. 게시물 등록 방식은 이전과 같고 노출은 관리자의 승인을 통해 이루어지게 됩니다. 글 작성후 24시간 내에 검토후 노출될 예정이오니 이용에 참고하여 주십시오. 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 감사합니다. - 기독일보
Elementary Pastor/Director, Part-Time (아동부 사역자 청빙)
Description:Good Shepherd Presbyterian Church (GSPC) is located east of Los Angeles in the city of Chino Hills. GSPC is a member of the ECO denomination (A Covenant Order of Evangelical Presbyterians). We are in the process of hiring a part-time pastor to lead our Elementary [grades 1-5(6)] department. We are looking for a shepherd who will love, teach, and guide our young children toward our Lord Jesus Christ. This is a part-time position for Friday evenings Bible Study, Sunday Worship, Staff training, Summer Vacation Bible School and leading PTA meetings. There are currently 10 staff members serving in the ministry.
1. Currently enrolled in or graduated from a theology program at an accredited seminary. Verification WILL BE requested prior to hiring.
2. Fluency in English. Fluency in Korean is not necessary, but this position requires at least some ability to communicate in Korean with the parents.
3. Previous children’s ministry experience preferred but we will consider all applications.
4. Must have a family-centered ministry mindset, as parents are a crucial part of the ministry.
* If you feel GSPC would be a good fit for you, please email your resume with a picture (with your family if applicable), and a letter of introduction and spiritual journey.
*Please include 2 letters of recommendation. (Preferably from direct supervising pastors and/or church leaders who have known you well in the ministry context). The format should be a simple letter that describes your ministry experience and relationship with people.
*Please email your documents to email@example.com