안녕하세요. 게시판 사용자 여러분께 공지드립니다. 잦은 스팸으로 인하여 게시물 노출 방식을 불가피하게 수정하게 되었습니다. 게시물 등록 방식은 이전과 같고 노출은 관리자의 승인을 통해 이루어지게 됩니다. 글 작성후 24시간 내에 검토후 노출될 예정이오니 이용에 참고하여 주십시오. 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 감사합니다. - 기독일보
English Ministry Pastor (Full-time)
Church for All Nations, Vienna, VA
EM website: http://www.cfanem.org/ | KM website: http://www.thecfan.com
Church for All Nations (CFAN) seeks a full-time pastor to shepherd a congregation of adults, college students, and youth group members. We seek a pastor who will inspire our congregation through a humble and passionate love for Christ, a life of integrity, gospel-centered preaching, engaging teaching, and relational discipleship. Pastors with experience fostering an intergenerational ministry and a heart for multiethnic community outreach are especially encouraged to apply. This position works closely with CFAN’s Senior Pastor and KM pastoral team; it works particularly closely with CFAN's full-time Youth Pastor. In the future, the church envisions that this position would grow to oversee the education departments (nursery, preschool, elementary school) of the church as well.
CFAN is a 14-year old church with a strong missions and discipleship focus. It is part of the Capital Area Presbytery under the Presbyterian Church in America. CFAN’s KM worship services average about 250 attendees and its EM worship service averages about 70-90 attendees.
· Prayerfully steer EM, ensuring it aligns with the vision of the church as a whole.
· Maintain devotional and prayer life necessary to be a Godly leader.
· Preach gospel-centered, expository sermons during Sunday services 3-4 times per month
· Coordinate and provide spiritual guidance and training for EM leadership
· Together with EM leadership, oversee all EM activities including discipleship, community groups, serving teams, prayer ministry, Women’s/Men’s ministries, etc.
· Periodically lead EM membership classes and Baptism & Confirmation classes; update and maintain class materials
· Support events throughout the year through regular attendance, advising, and prayer
· Attend weekly pastoral team meetings; staff the church front office one day per week (duty is shared amongst pastoral team)
· Attend annual pastoral retreat and two presbytery meetings per year
Candidates must be fluent in English and have previous EM pastoral experience. Applicants should be ordained (PCA is preferable) and have obtained an M. Div. degree.
Salary & Benefits:
The salary range for this position is $60,000-65,000, depending on experience. Benefits include a monthly stipend to use toward health insurance, two weeks of paid time off per year (one week during first year), and one conference for professional development per year.
Interested applicants should email resume, statement of faith, personal testimony, statement of vision, video clip of a recent sermon, and two letters of recommendation from current or previous ministries to Q Yi (firstname.lastname@example.org).