안녕하세요. 게시판 사용자 여러분께 공지드립니다. 잦은 스팸으로 인하여 게시물 노출 방식을 불가피하게 수정하게 되었습니다. 게시물 등록 방식은 이전과 같고 노출은 관리자의 승인을 통해 이루어지게 됩니다. 글 작성후 24시간 내에 검토후 노출될 예정이오니 이용에 참고하여 주십시오. 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 감사합니다. - 기독일보
Korean First Presbyterian Church (KFPC) has a vibrant heart for missions and is also committed to investing in the spiritual education of the next generation. KFPC is seeking a Youth Group/English Ministry (EM) Pastor who will help cultivate this mission. The pastor will be actively involved in the youth students’ and EM members’ spiritual lives in order to promote a solid foundation of Christian faith. We are looking for someone who has a passion for God, with a love for youth members and English speaking families, as well as the ability to work well with Korean Ministry church leaders.
KFPC is located in Greensboro, North Carolina. Our congregation has around 300 members, with 45 Youth members and 20 EM members. We belong to the PC(USA) denomination.
· Preach each Sunday for the EM’s worship service (9:30AM) and the Youth’s worship service (11:00AM).
· Develop relationships with the existing Youth and EM members through regular communication and foster relationships with the church-at-large. This includes pastoral duties such as visitation and counseling.
· Develop and train lay leadership, teachers, and praise band members as Christ-like servant leaders for the ministry.
· Lead Youth Group Bible studies on Sundays and Fridays
· Lead EM cell group gatherings and Bible study
· Co-organize and execute year-round activities and programs that will promote spiritual growth (e.g., summer and winter youth retreats, revivals, outings, local outreach, summer missions, VBS, etc.)
Qualifications & Requirements:
· Master of Divinity
· US Permanent Resident Green Card or citizenship
· Bilingual (English & Korean) Preferred
· Comparable Salary
· Housing Stipend
· Moving Expenses Reimbursed
· Health Benefit
· Sick Leave and Vacation Days
· Financial and Structural Support of Continuing Education
· Stipend for Ministry Related Expenses (e.g., cell phone, laptop, books, etc.)
If interested, please send the following via-email(firstname.lastname@example.org) only:
2. Personal Testimony
3. Personal Vision Statement
4. Copy of a Sermon (video link)
5. 2 letters of recommendation from pastors or ministry leaders.
Elder Imsoon Yoon
Korean First Presbyterian Church
318 Stagecoach Trail
Greensboro, NC 27409
Office: (336) 632-1585