Pilgrim Mission Church is searching for a Worship Director who is passionate about the Lord, who loves His church, and is excited about leading people into the presence of God through the ministry of music. We are looking for someone to work specifically with the Adult EM Congregation and the Youth Ministry Congregations [English & Korean Youth Groups].
1) Lead praise for worship services [Adult EM, Youth]
2) Oversee the different praise teams
a. Hold auditions & recruit new members
b. Manage the weekly rotations for the teams
c. Organize regular musical trainings
d. Oversee weekly practices
3) Communicate with the pastors of the EM and Youth congregations
4) Communicate with the parents of the youth team members
5) Oversee and manage the audio equipment in the Chapel
6) Run the A/V for various EM Adult and Youth services
7) Attend 1-hour Staff Meetings on Tuesdays and Fridays
1) Must be a born-again, baptized Christian who is wholly committed to Jesus Christ.
2) Be willing to submit to the leadership and doctrine of Pilgrim Mission Church.
3) Have at least 3 years of experience in leading worship.
4) Demonstrate strong musical and vocal skills.
5) Experience with A/V equipment is strongly preferred.
6) Has a music degree / In the process of [or intends on] obtaining a music degree
7) Have strong people management, time management skills, and communication skills.
8) Is willing to become a devoted covenant member of Pilgrim Mission Church.
If you are interested, please email the following to HR@NJPMC.ORG:
1) Resume (Including a personal photo)
2) Statement of Faith [Including a personal testimony and calling to the worship ministry]
3) 2 Video recordings of you leading worship.
4) 2 Letters of Recommendation [Please include at least 1 pastoral letter]
*Please submit all of the above by September 4, 2022.