안녕하세요. 게시판 사용자 여러분께 공지드립니다. 잦은 스팸으로 인하여 게시물 노출 방식을 불가피하게 수정하게 되었습니다. 게시물 등록 방식은 이전과 같고 노출은 관리자의 승인을 통해 이루어지게 됩니다. 글 작성후 24시간 내에 검토후 노출될 예정이오니 이용에 참고하여 주십시오. 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 감사합니다. - 기독일보
Youth/English Ministry Pastor (Full-Time Position)
The Youth Group/English Ministry (EM) Pastor will be actively involved in the youth students’ and EM members’ spiritual lives in order to promote a solid foundation of Christian faith. This position would have the opportunity to shape and create this growing ministry through the overall Christian education program of the church. The pastor should be invested in helping our beloved members to unite, connect, grow, serve and become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ.
The Youth/EM Pastor must be someone who has a passion for God, with a love for youth members and English speaking families, an ability to relate to them, as well as the ability to work well with Korean Ministry church leaders.
· Preach each Sunday for the EM’s worship service (9:30AM) and the Youth’s worship service (11:00AM).
· Develop relationships with the existing Youth and EM members through regular communication and foster relationships with the church-at-large. This includes pastoral duties such as visitation and counseling.
· Develop and train lay leadership, teachers, and praise band members as Christ-like servant leaders for the ministry.
· Lead Youth Group Bible studies on Sundays and Fridays
· Lead EM cell group gatherings and Bible study
· Co-organize and execute year-round activities and programs that will promote spiritual growth (e.g., summer and winter youth retreats, revivals, outings, local outreach, summer missions, VBS, etc.)
· Prepare for and participate in monthly meetings (e.g., Session, Youth Education Department meetings, and EM Leadership meetings)
· Work with the support and guidance of the Senior Pastor while being directly accountable to him.
Qualifications & Requirements:
· Master of Divinity
· US Permanent Resident Green Card or citizenship
· Bilingual (English & Korean) Preferred
· Comparable Salary
· Housing Allowance
· Health Benefit
· Sick and Vacation Days
If interested, please send the following via-email(firstname.lastname@example.org) only:
1. Resume with photo
2. Personal Testimony
3. Personal Vision Statement
4. Copy of a Sermon (Audio or video link)
5. 2 letters of recommendation from pastors or ministry leaders.
Elder Imsoon Yoon
Korean First Presbyterian Church
318 Stagecoach Trail
Greensboro, NC 27409
Office: (336) 632-1585