Oregon Eden Church is seeking a Multi-Cultural Ministry (MCM) Pastor.
Eden Church is a member of the Presbyterian Church in America (PCA). We strive to expand
the Kingdom of God through worship, international missions, and evangelism to local
multi-cultural communities. We are seeking an MCM pastor to join us in our vision.
1. Position Summary
· Preaching to the Sunday worship service with a spirit-led message
· Leading teaching series
· Pastoring church members
· Providing an administrative oversight
· Working collaboratively with the current leadership team and other ministries within Eden
· Planning and facilitating neighborhood outreach programs
· Education: M. Div. Program from an accredited institution
· Legal status to reside and work in the U.S.
· Theology requirement: Follow the Reformed theology and be mission minded
· Language requirements: Native or fluent English speaker
3. Submission requirements
1) Curriculum Vitae with an introductory letter including:
· background in faith
· reason for entry into ministry
· Multi-cultural ministry experience, if any, and vision
2) Letters of recommendation from each of the following prior to hiring::
· A senior pastor of a church where you have previously ministered at or from your current
church if a recent graduate
· A professional colleague and/or mentor of your current or recent employment/institution
3) Supporting documents:
· Proof of Graduation (M.Div.)
· Certificate of Ordination for a Pastor, Certificate of Membership with a Presbytery
(or Denomination); if you are a recent graduate, Eden can guide through the pathway
of Ordination within PCA
4) An internet link to a video (or an audio) of a sermon you have given within the last
4. Submission process
Please send your application by e-mail to EdenMCM@oregoneden.com
All documents must be submitted in PDF format
· Following the review of submitted documents, we will discuss the next steps and specifics of the
ministry depending on the ministry requirements and spiritual gifts of the applicant.
· Compensation package (includes salary, living expenses, housing stipend, ministry expenses
and medical insurance) can be negotiable.