안녕하세요. 게시판 사용자 여러분께 공지드립니다. 잦은 스팸으로 인하여 게시물 노출 방식을 불가피하게 수정하게 되었습니다. 게시물 등록 방식은 이전과 같고 노출은 관리자의 승인을 통해 이루어지게 됩니다. 글 작성후 24시간 내에 검토후 노출될 예정이오니 이용에 참고하여 주십시오. 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 감사합니다. - 기독일보
Position: Associate Pastor
Job Description: Associate Pastor of English & Youth Ministries
Job Type: Full-Time
Salt and Light Church is a Southern Baptist Church located in Vienna, VA, established in 2018, with an average Sunday attendance of 100. It is predominately a Korean congregated church. There are 4 main ministries: Korean (KM), English (EM), Youth, and Children. The Associate Pastor of Youth and English Ministries is to be filled. We are looking for a candidate who wants to grow and develop together to equip faithful and fruitful ministries. The candidate will be anticipated to testify his personal walk in the Word and the Holy Spirit. This position can be full-time or part-time, depending on the candidate's availability. Responsibilities may be adjusted according to the job type.
To learn more about the church vision and the congregation, visit www.saltandlight.org.
Engage in the discipleship and evangelism of Youth and EM, and lead the corporate worship of the EM & Youth.
The commitment of the Pastor and Church Leadership to the Successful Candidate:
• Consistent prayer and devotional life
• Weekly meetings with the Lead Pastor and other leaders for ministry planning
• Weekly prayer with the leaders
• Classroom education, teaching the Bible, leading worship, evangelism and discipleship, administrative tasks, and leading volunteers
• Engage in the discipleship and evangelism of Youth and EM
• Teach Youth Sunday School and lead quiet time meetings
• Lead student activities, including summer camp, retreats, and mission opportunities
• Plan fun and engaging activities for the youth to build relationships to facilitate greater opportunities for discipleship and evangelism
• Plan and develop weekly programs and service
• Collaborate with the worship team and other teams
• Lead praise
• Assist the lead pastor and leaders in planning special services for Easter, Christmas, and other occasions
The church is primarily looking for a candidate with pastoral training and a gift of leading in musical worship. Some specific responsibilities can be modified to best fit the successful candidate's spiritual gifts, ministry calling, and abilities. The candidate must be a baptized believer currently active in his local church. Qualifications include a love for Christ and the Church, a discernible call to vocational Christian ministry, and a teachable attitude. It is preferred that applicants have or will soon complete a seminary degree. Must be able to affirm the Baptist Faith and Message.
Interested candidates should send the following documents to email@example.com:
• A testimony of a call to ministry
• A detailed plan for the ministry
• A sample sermon video
• A sample sermon video from a pastor that the candidate references for his ministry