안녕하세요. 게시판 사용자 여러분께 공지드립니다. 잦은 스팸으로 인하여 게시물 노출 방식을 불가피하게 수정하게 되었습니다. 게시물 등록 방식은 이전과 같고 노출은 관리자의 승인을 통해 이루어지게 됩니다. 글 작성후 24시간 내에 검토후 노출될 예정이오니 이용에 참고하여 주십시오. 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 감사합니다. - 기독일보
Part Time: Adult Ministry Pastor
Church Name: Ark Mission Church, P.C.A Website: www.arkmissionchurch.org
Address: 5738 Marconi Ave., Carmichael, CA 95608
Contact Person: Sang Woo
Telephone: 916-798-6788 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
English Ministry Description
English Ministry (Multi-ethnic English speaking Ministry) of Ark Mission Church began in 1995 with gradual congregational membership of over 50. We had changed its name to RLF (River Life Fellowship) and established the mission statement as to save souls and to make disciples of Jesus Christ to participate in mission work. RLF Ministry has current membership of around 20. We are a multi-ethnic community ministry serving God through learning, constantly striving to strengthen our faith, caring for those in need, and trying our utmost to live the Christian life according to Christ's Will.
Ark Mission Church was founded in 1989 by a Korean speaking congregation. The church belongs to the Presbyterian Church in America and consists 180+ Korean Ministry adult members, 40 youth group students, 30 elementary students, and 20 English Ministry adult members. Each group has individual worship service every Sunday led by a dedicated minister.
· Preach the Gospel
· Teach the Bible
· Counsel others based on the Bible
· Lead meetings
Primary Objective and Function
· Lead a Christ centered adult ministry by preaching and teaching on Sundays
· Lead a weekly Bible study and/or fellowship gatherings for the entire adult ministry
· Communicate effectively and build relationships with staff, deacons, volunteers, and church members
· Promote and build positive church community and environment through fellowship and servitude, and through our once a month Saturday evening gatherings
Personality: Our pastor must have…
· A heart for God and a sincere personal desire to grow in the knowledge of His Word.
· The desire and vibrant passion for preaching and teaching God’s Word.
· The ability to build and lead a team of dedicated volunteers by enhancing relationships and program effectiveness of the ministry.
· A clear focus and vision on spiritual development of members.
· The ability to work with others to identifying and solving problems.
· The willingness to be an active member of the church staff team.
· The ability to take directions and supervision from senior ministry staff.
A Master’s Degree (M.Div. or M.A.T) from a Christian seminary or currently enrolled in a Christian seminary; Fluent in English
A minimum of 2 years ministry experience in Christian leadership, preaching, or teaching, which involves leading and developing Sunday worship gatherings, facilitating and teaching in a variety of settings (one-on-one, small groups, or mid-week service)
Commitment and Compensation
a. Basic Commitment: 18 Hours/Week
· Church Pastors meeting (2 Hours per week)
· Counsel and visit members on Weekdays (6 Hours)
· Lead Bible study or a meeting on Saturdays (4 Hours)
· Preach the sermon, and lead Bible study or a meeting on Sundays (6 Hours)
b. Special Commitments for Easter, Christmas, and New Year’s Eve Services, Winter Retreat
c. Additional Commitments: When necessary.
d. This position will be compensated with $1,900 per month.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and personal statement of faith to the committee contact email by 5/31/2016.