안녕하세요. 게시판 사용자 여러분께 공지드립니다. 잦은 스팸으로 인하여 게시물 노출 방식을 불가피하게 수정하게 되었습니다. 게시물 등록 방식은 이전과 같고 노출은 관리자의 승인을 통해 이루어지게 됩니다. 글 작성후 24시간 내에 검토후 노출될 예정이오니 이용에 참고하여 주십시오. 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 감사합니다. - 기독일보
1239 N. Livermore Ave.
Livermore, California 94551
Maranatha Vision Church located in Livermore, CA was founded in 2006 with the goal of restoring the New Testament Church. Our main focuses are Prayer, Revival and Mission. We belong to PCA denomination and emphasize the balance of the Word and the Holy Spirit. We currently have 500+ members, including 70+ CM (Children’s ministry) group.
We are seeking a full time Children’s Ministry Pastor. Candidate will work in a team environment toward our goal of making disciples of all people. (Start Date: December 1st, 2023)
- Train teachers to lead small groups
- Lead regular programs for CM ministry including Sunday worship, Friday or weekday meetings.
- Lead special programs such as VBS and Hallelujah night.
- Lead Korean or English adult prayer meeting once a month
- Lead All Generation Worship Service with a 5-minute short message once a month
- Lead 13 weeks Korean or English Adult Bible Study class once or twice a year
- Has a genuine heart for children, to nurture them in the Word of God and in prayer
- Has minimum of 2 years of experience in ministry in Korean American or similar context
- Has graduated or presently attending theological seminary
- Bilingual in Korean and English preferred
- Sincerely receive and adopt the Confession of Faith and the
Catechisms of PCA, as containing the system of doctrine taught
in the Holy scripture
- Approve of the form of government and discipline of PCA
- Commensurate to cost of living with family in California (salary + housing allowance based on the market price)
- Benefits (Health, Dental, Term life insurance, and cell phone)
- Laptop for work ($600 value)
To apply please submit following:
- Resume (including two references)
- Statement of faith (including your position in the gifts of the Holy Spirit)
- Two sermons (video/youtube link)
Please send the application materials to e-mail (email@example.com/ Senior Pastor Daei Kang).
If you have any questions, please contact to YM Pastor Samuel Choi (firstname.lastname@example.org / 832-434-6416).