San Diego Calvary Korean Church Education Department is seeking a Youth pastor who can work within the overall church’s vision statement with the supervision of the Education Director to nurture children, equip teachers and educate parents for raising lifelong disciples of Jesus.
Oversee, grow & coordinate all aspects of the jr. high’s ministry which includes:
· Preach and lead weekly Sunday worship services including small groups & bible study
· Lead Friday Night Bible Study
· Attend weekly meetings
· Coordinate seasonal events
· Recruit, train, and mentor children ministry teachers, staff & volunteers
· Communication & interaction with Korean parents to assist their children’s spiritual growth
- A minister with the experience of being born again through the Word and the Holy Spirit.
- Enrolled or graduated from an accredited seminary (M.Div. or M.A or higher)
- A servant leader with a heart to love children in a Korean American church
- Fluent in English (bilingual in Korean is preferred)
- Strong communication & organizational skills to maintain a healthy relationship with pastors, lay leaders, and parents in a Korean-American church context.
- Holistic and a family-centered ministry mindset (parents are a crucial part of the ministry)
1) Resume (with Picture)
2) Cover Letter (Personal Testimony, Calling & Personal Vision for Children’s Ministry)
3) Two Recent Sermons (video or audio file)
4) Pastoral Recommendations (2)
5) Must have a legal status (permanent residency, citizenship preferred)
Commensurate with skills and experience
Education Director Phillip Han
SAN DIEGO CALVARY KOREAN CHURCH
6970 Linda Vista Rd. San Diego, CA 92111