Joyful Korean Church, located in Everett, WA (north of Seattle) is currently seeking a dedicated and qualified full-time Pastor for youth and EM. With the advent of our growing congregation, we have recently acquired a new church building, marking a new chapter for our ministry. Amid these changes, our vibrant community of believers shares a passionate enthusiasm to nurture the spiritual growth for our younger members.
1. Position: Full-time Pastor for Youth and EM
• Standing in the Reformed tradition
• Demonstrated passion for working with young believers.
• Proficiency in the Korean language is preferred.
• Graduation from an accredited seminary
• Lawful resident in the U.S.
3. Documents Required: Interested applicants are requested to submit the following documents:
• Cover letter expressing your interest and suitability for the position
• Certification of ordination (if you are ordained)
• Certification of graduation from a seminary
• Contact information (telephone number and email) of the pastor’s present and last two churches attended
• Resume outlining relevant experience and qualifications
• Philosophy of ministry statement (1 or 2 pages)
• Personal Testimony (1-2 pages)
• Your sermon link (2 sermons)
4. Job description
• Leading Youth and EM worship and Sermon
• Leading Friday Youth Outings
• EM and Youth Bible Study
• Plan and lead specific events and retreats
5. Appreciation: 65,000 average/year (varies depending on your qualifications) and benefits (vacation pay, pastoral expenses, paying half-tax, etc)
6. Application Deadline: The deadline for submitting applications is June 30th.
7. Please submit all documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further inquiries or additional information, please contact: Pastor Sangwoo Cho
Email: email@example.com, 425-404-1109
We look forward to receiving your application and are excited to welcome a dedicated and passionate pastor to join our ministry at Joyful Korean Church of Seattle.