안녕하세요. 게시판 사용자 여러분께 공지드립니다. 잦은 스팸으로 인하여 게시물 노출 방식을 불가피하게 수정하게 되었습니다. 게시물 등록 방식은 이전과 같고 노출은 관리자의 승인을 통해 이루어지게 됩니다. 글 작성후 24시간 내에 검토후 노출될 예정이오니 이용에 참고하여 주십시오. 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 감사합니다. - 기독일보
Part-Time Youth Pastor, First Korean UMC, Cherry Hill, NJ
About Our Church:
The First Korean UMC of Cherry Hill is located in Cherry Hill, NJ. Cherry Hill, NJ is 30 minutes from Philadelphia. We are currently seeking a part-time staff member whose primary role is to oversee youth education. Our youth group currently has about 30-40 students on Sundays. This position reports to the Senior Pastor and collaborates with church staff.
Salary commensurate with experience: $1400 - $2000 monthly, depending on training and experience
We are searching for a youth pastor who will be responsible for leading, developing, and implementing middle (6th-8th) and high school (9th-12th) ministries that purposely guide all students toward a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. He/she will shepherd and oversee student ministry volunteers, student leaders, and students involved in the ministry.
· Shepherd students in grades 6-12 and alignment with the church-wide discipleship process to Love God, Love Others, and Serve the World.
· Plan and lead weekly Sunday worship service and Saturday evening fellowship
· Prepare and teach gospel-centered lessons that are biblical and relevant
· Coordinate mission trips, retreats, and other special events
· Raise up student leaders within the ministry
· Build relationships with parents and counsel as needed
· Partner with parachurch youth ministers
· A personal and maturing relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ
· Completed college degree or working towards one. May complete seminary degree while serving with us.
· Demonstrated passion for sharing Christ with students with a proven ability to communicate biblically and relevantly with both churched and un-churched students
Any interested applicants should email their resume to email@example.com
The normal work week will be 15 to 20 hours for part-time, which includes time spent in meetings and weekend services and preparing for such events.