안녕하세요. 게시판 사용자 여러분께 공지드립니다. 잦은 스팸으로 인하여 게시물 노출 방식을 불가피하게 수정하게 되었습니다. 게시물 등록 방식은 이전과 같고 노출은 관리자의 승인을 통해 이루어지게 됩니다. 글 작성후 24시간 내에 검토후 노출될 예정이오니 이용에 참고하여 주십시오. 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 감사합니다. - 기독일보
Position title: Pastoral Intern (Part-time)
The English Ministry of Bucks County Presbyterian Church is seeking a Part-Time Pastoral Intern with a focus on college ministry. We are looking for an intern who is willing to work with the lead pastor in ministering to the various colleges nearby as well as the students who have grown up in the church. Although the main focus will be college ministry, the pastoral intern role will include other opportunities to serve and ministry responsibilities: preaching and other worship service responsibilities, planning events, preparing Bible study materials, helping with outreach ministries. Those specifically interested in coming under care or eventual ordination in the KAPC would benefit from this intern position.
1) Have a passion and heart for our college ministry
2) Currently enrolled or graduated from Bible college/seminary, or M.Div. candidate or graduate.
3) Understands, receives and adopts the Westminster Confession of Faith, the Larger Catechism, and the Shorter Catechisms as adopted by the KAPC.
4) The position is open to both male and female applicants.
Responsibilities & Duties:
1) Help facilitate weekly Sunday worship services and ministry events
2) Organize and lead weekly bible studies and outreach to local college campuses
3) Plan and organize annual college and ministry-wide retreats
3) Conduct ministry care for our college aged members (counseling, visitation, fellowship, etc.)
4) Work with the lead pastor and leaders to plan, execute, and oversee various ministry programs and teams
5) All other duties expected of a pastoral staff member
Application Form: https://forms.gle/hGtD7in5CdLD6vFV6
Questions can be sent to: email@example.com
Bucks County Presbyterian Church
1550 Levittown, PA 19057
Website (KM): http://buckscountychurch.org
Website (EM): http://www.bcpcem.org