라크레센타에 위치한 뉴송교회에서 중고등부를 파트타임 사역자를 청빙합니다.
New Song Evangelical Church (located in La Crescenta, CA) is seeking a part-time youth pastor.
1) Ordained pastor or JDSN who can serve youth group with a passion based on evangelicalism.
2) Must be a graduate or currently enrolled in an accredited seminary (youth ministry experience is preferred).
Services: attend EM worship service and fully engage with services, discipleships, retreats, vital members of EM.
Sunday Worship Service: work and serve in partnership with EM/Pastor, Sunday Bible Study, youth activities, student visitations.
Friday Bible Study: worship together with EM, however, must be able to prepare separate youth Bible Study weekly.
Administrative: create and manage a youth ministry calendar to drive all teaching and activities. Set and manage the annual youth group ministry budget
Students: oversee all details for youth events including finances, supplies, transportation, waiver forms, etc. Choose and lead Youth Ministry in annual events such as camp retreats, mission trips, etc. Develop and disciple a group of student leaders. Manage all Youth Ministry social media platforms
Parents: Provide tools to equip parents as primary nurturers of their student’s faith. Communicate and update youth group parents regularly.
In conjunction with the Education Pastor/EM Pastor plan periodic PTA meetings to meet the needs and expectations of families Volunteers.
In conjunction with EM Pastor, recruit, train, and supervise qualified youth volunteers to assist in guiding youth toward spiritual and developmental maturity.
$1500 ~ $2000
4. Required Documents
1) Two References
2) Resume with a photo of self / family
3) Personal statement and Testimony of faith
4) 2 recent video sermons
5) copy of seminary diploma or proof of attending seminary
1) E-mail Applications to email@example.com (pdf format only)
2) Documents will be discarded after the search