안녕하세요. 게시판 사용자 여러분께 공지드립니다. 잦은 스팸으로 인하여 게시물 노출 방식을 불가피하게 수정하게 되었습니다. 게시물 등록 방식은 이전과 같고 노출은 관리자의 승인을 통해 이루어지게 됩니다. 글 작성후 24시간 내에 검토후 노출될 예정이오니 이용에 참고하여 주십시오. 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 감사합니다. - 기독일보
Youth Pastor Position
We (Inland Church) are seeking someone who is passionate and has a divine calling for the spiritual growth and well-being of our children. We desire a person who will have great
teamwork with fellow leaders and staff of Inland Church.
- Training/Meeting with staff members to teach Sunday Bible Study after services
- Preaching and Teaching Weekly on Sundays
- Friday Night Bible Study with Reformed Theological Background
- Preparing/executing staff meetings
- Teamwork with education director, leadership, and volunteer teachers
- Coordinate seasonal retreats, mission trips, etc.
- Develop and disciple a group of student leaders
- Under the Guidance set by the Director of Education
- Reporting to Education Pastor or Director on weekly basis
- Attend Korean service at 7:30 AM
- Attending major events, church-pastoral meetings, and staff meetings
-Able to speak English Fluently, (Korean is not required)
-School Status: Seminary bound or enrolled or attending
-Relevant experience leading any church ministry departments.
1) Most recent resume with picture
2) Personal testimony and faith statement
3) 2 Letters of Recommendation
4) 1 reference along with its contact information
*All documents you submit will not be returned.
-Commensurate with experience
Please submit all applications to:
Elder Steven Chang, Education Department
Inland Church (인랜드 교회)
1101 Glen Ave, Pomona, CA 91768