안녕하세요. 게시판 사용자 여러분께 공지드립니다. 잦은 스팸으로 인하여 게시물 노출 방식을 불가피하게 수정하게 되었습니다. 게시물 등록 방식은 이전과 같고 노출은 관리자의 승인을 통해 이루어지게 됩니다. 글 작성후 24시간 내에 검토후 노출될 예정이오니 이용에 참고하여 주십시오. 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 감사합니다. - 기독일보
The Oriental Mission Church
Position to be Discussed
Education Department Mission:
God called us, everyone, to love God and others. Therefore, The Oriental Mission Church Education Department exists to connect students and families to God and others. We do this through empowering and embracing an individual’s self, others, and God. Also, we do it by equipping families and students to be a witness to one’s location. Learning and growing in the faith need to be put into action to bring glory to God.
• We are currently seeking to hire pastors | www.omc.org
Responsible for all aspects of the youth ministry. This includes but is not limited to preaching, counseling, bible study, events, teacher recruitment/training.
1) Friday Night (Youth) | Sunday (Youth and Elementary) | Online Worship (Elementary)
2) Saturday Morning (Education Department Meeting)
- Currently enrolled in or graduated from an accredited seminary
1) Loves the Lord and People
2) Must have a passion for sharing the Gospel
3) Must have a family-centered ministry mindset
4) Teamwork is a must!
5) Strong interpersonal and cross-cultural skills: maintaining healthy, motivating relationships with
pastors, elders, and volunteers in a Korean American Immigrant Church context.
How to Apply:
Please submit the following to email@example.com | “Open until filled”
1) Cover Letter
3) Reference (to be requested before an interview)
OMC Office Manager