안녕하세요. 게시판 사용자 여러분께 공지드립니다. 잦은 스팸으로 인하여 게시물 노출 방식을 불가피하게 수정하게 되었습니다. 게시물 등록 방식은 이전과 같고 노출은 관리자의 승인을 통해 이루어지게 됩니다. 글 작성후 24시간 내에 검토후 노출될 예정이오니 이용에 참고하여 주십시오. 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 감사합니다. - 기독일보
New Life Presbyterian Church of Arizona
7510 N 27th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85051
New Life Presbyterian Church is a church in the Phoenix Metro area which was founded 26 years ago. We are faithfully asking our Lord to send a full-time English Ministry Pastor / Education Department Director.
-Master of Divinity (M. Div) or a corresponding theological degree
-Ordained pastor in Korean Presbyterian denomination
-2 years of experience in English Ministry
-Fluent in English. Korean language skills are preferred, but not required.
-Passion for the next generation of Korean American Church
-Eligible to work in the US
- Weekly Sunday Service preaching
- Set and implement English Ministry/Education Department vision that is aligned with New Life Presbyterian Church’s vision
- Organize and implement ministry programs designed to enhance the spiritual growth of the English Ministry members
- Conduct Membership and Baptism/Confirmation class
- Oversee all areas of ministry for the English congregation including worship, missions, small groups, and the training and equipping of lay leaders for ministry
- Work with college ministry leaders and other education department pastors to discern the spiritual.
- Lead weekly bible studies and small groups
- Pastoral care and communications/visits with church members
- Counseling (general, premarital, and marital) as requested or needed
- Commit appropriate time for continuing education, personal growth, and spiritual feeding.
3. Compensations: Salary, healthcare coverage, gas reimbursement, Pastoral activity support, Pastoral Conference fee reimbursement, Paid vacation, cell phone bill payment, moving expense support.
4. To apply:
- Documents to submit
1) Resume with picture
2) Introduction about family with a family picture
3) Philosophy of Ministry
4) Personal Testimony
5) Two pastoral recommendations
6) Two recent sermons (video files or links)
5. Closing Date
June 30(Wed), 2021
Contact Elder Calvin Choe.
Phone number: 623-824-4175