안녕하세요. 게시판 사용자 여러분께 공지드립니다. 잦은 스팸으로 인하여 게시물 노출 방식을 불가피하게 수정하게 되었습니다. 게시물 등록 방식은 이전과 같고 노출은 관리자의 승인을 통해 이루어지게 됩니다. 글 작성후 24시간 내에 검토후 노출될 예정이오니 이용에 참고하여 주십시오. 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 감사합니다. - 기독일보
Children’s Ministry Pastor
Job Summary: Eden Presbyterian Church of Oregon seeks a part-time Children’s Ministry Pastor to oversee and lead our Children’s Ministry. Our church is a predominately Korean-American immigrant church that is deeply committed to global, local, and family missions. We are affiliated with the Presbyterian Church in America (PCA), which is a reformed, confessional, Protestant denomination that strives to remain faithful to God’s Word while actively engaging our culture with the good news of Jesus and his kingdom.
Anticipated Start Date: August 2021
· Shepherd our covenant children to learn and follow the voice of our Good Shepherd
· Prepare, lead, and facilitate a Children’s Ministry Bible Study after our Sunday Worship service every week
· Prepare, lead, and oversee a Children’s Ministry Program geared towards children and family discipleship every week that incorporates scripture memorization, group games, and short Bible lessons
· Plan, coordinate, and lead various Children’s Ministry Events throughout the year including a summer Vacation Bible School (VBS) program, Graduation Ceremony, Christmas Performance, etc.
· Prepare and preach Christ-centered, grace-filled and expository sermons for children
· Prepare, design, and lead worship services for our children*
A. Character Qualifications
· A humble and gentle heart that is eager to listen to and learn from children
· A joyful appreciation for the ability of children to grasp the deep things of God
· A personal life of integrity, honesty, and purity that exemplifies Jesus
· A desire for greater wisdom and patience in loving difficult people
· A respect for and willingness to submit to godly and biblical authority
· A strong conviction of the full authority and trustworthiness of scripture
· A sincere faith in the good news of Jesus Christ as revealed in God’s Word
B. Education, Skill, and Ability Qualifications
· Currently enrolled in or graduated from a Masters of Divinity (M.Div.) program from an accredited seminary
· Willingness to pursue ordination in the Presbyterian Church in America (PCA)
· General agreement with the Presbyterian Church in America’s theological standards as found in the Westminster Confession of Faith and Catechisms.
· Native or fluent English language proficiency
· Legal status to reside and work in the United States
· Willingness to undergo a thorough background and reference check
· Ability to navigate a cultural church context with its distinctive joys and challenges
· Ability to work well with our existing team of pastors, elders, and lay leaders
· Ability to address interpersonal challenges with humility, grace, and patience
· The salary for this part-time position is $1,500 per month
To Apply: Email ALL documents listed below in .pdf to email@example.com AND make sure any reference letters you submit include your reference’s contact information (name, relationship, email, and phone number).Please inform your references that they may be contacted by our search committee during the interview process.
· Please submit a cover letter introducing who you are, sharing your personal testimony regarding your Christian faith, and explaining why you are applying for this position
· Please submit your most updated resume
· Please submit your most recent academic transcript (if still enrolled in seminary) or proof of graduation from an accredited seminary with an M.Div. degree
· Please submit an internet link to a video (or audio) recording of a sermon you have given within the last three years
· Please submit a ministry reference letter from a pastor, professor, church leader, etc. who knows you well and can speak to your ministry experience
· Please submit a work reference letter from your most recent or current employer describing your work ethic, commitment to team work, and general professionalism
· Please submit a character reference letter from a person of your choice who knows you well enough to speak to your character as a follower of Jesus
If you have any additional questions regarding this part-time job opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Full Disclosure: We are currently in the process of shifting towards worshipping together as one intergenerational church and revaluating the need for a separate children’s worship service on Sundays, therefore this responsibility remains variable and subject to change. The Children’s Ministry Pastor will, however, be expected to actively serve in our Sunday worship service and preach sermons for our children on various occasions.