College and Education Pastor Recruit Letter
Title: Half/Full-Time College and Education Pastor (San Diego Hanbit Church)
San Diego Hanbit church is non-denominational, independent church with over 1000 members with 31 years of history.
We are looking for a half-time to full-time assistant pastor to oversee our college ministry as well as education ministry.
- A personal and vital relationship to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- Preach and lead our college groups to know, love and serve Jesus
- Create environments, activities and programs for college students that will facilitate learning and encourage spiritual growth.
- Oversee and administer the education ministry.
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- F.A.T (Faithful, Accountable, Teachable)
- Good relational skills and capacity to work with students
- Currently enrolled or graduated from an accredited Seminary
- Fluency in English and ability to communicate in Korean.
Application Required Documents
- Personal testimony and Ministry Vision
- 2 references (spiritual, and professional)
- Sermon link (2)
How to Apply
Church address: 4717 Cardin St., San Diego CA 92111
Church website: www.sdhanbit.org