안녕하세요. 게시판 사용자 여러분께 공지드립니다. 잦은 스팸으로 인하여 게시물 노출 방식을 불가피하게 수정하게 되었습니다. 게시물 등록 방식은 이전과 같고 노출은 관리자의 승인을 통해 이루어지게 됩니다. 글 작성후 24시간 내에 검토후 노출될 예정이오니 이용에 참고하여 주십시오. 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 감사합니다. - 기독일보
1717 Otterbein Ave. Rowland Heights, CA 91748
Date Posted: 12/21/2018
Categories: Youth Pastor
Church Size: 501-600
Job Type: Full-Time
The Youth Pastor is responsible for providing leadership, oversight and implementation of the youth ministry at Beautiful Church, which includes teens from thirteen years old to the age of eighteen. The Youth Pastor will work with the Director of Education Ministries m (DEM) for the goal of overseeing all ministries and events designed with the purpose of reaching and discipling teenagers in Christ. Primary leadership requirements are shepherding beyond Sunday, the recruitment, development and oversight of all youth ministry leaders and team members. The goal is to raise up a generation passionate to know Jesus, to live for Jesus and to make Jesus known to family, friends and the uttermost parts of the earth.
Visionary Responsibilities: Responsible for executing the vision of the Sr. Pastor as it relates to discipleship and spiritual growth plans for teens, special events and service opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Oversee, approve and instruct administrative departments regarding announcements, program information, program inserts and other matters regarding the teen ministry.
2. Intentionally plan events and activities to celebrate, encourage and reward volunteers and participants involved in the teen ministry.
3. Function as primary contact for leaders in the Teen Ministries to encourage, support and nurture volunteer teen ministry leaders and workers, to provide assistance, if needed, in resolving issues or concerns, and ensure all leaders are successfully meeting the goals and objectives outlined for their area of responsibility.
4. In session with the DEM, prepare and administer the Teen budget while being careful to stay within the prescribed budgetary guidelines.
5. Provide weekly updates to the Senior Staff on the teen ministry.
6. Liaison for all teen Family Church systems and structure implemented by Beautiful Church Education staff.
7. Anticipate volunteer staffing needs, and continually research and recruit volunteers from our church membership to build a solid core of teen ministry workers, volunteers and systems.
Teaching and Care Giving Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide teaching and preaching for the Teens in Teen worship (and other events which may develop for the teens).
2. Provide pastoral care and leadership to youth ministry mentors and workers. Activities include appropriate pastoral care for team members in time of crisis, loss or hardship. Activities include conducting devotions and prayer prior to team meetings, as well as special meetings for training and discipleship.
3. Bring teens to Christ, grow teens in Christ, shepherd teens through life. Follow-up of all salvations and share lives with teens beyond Sunday by attending games and other events.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
1. Strong biblical foundation for wise management in a church setting. Must be strong as an administrator. Able to establish and maintain appropriate standards for the accomplishment of ministry in a way that honors both God and people.
2. Strong interpersonal skills-ability to communicate persuasively and compassionately both orally and in writing.
3. Must be a sound example in your marriage of Christian maturity and living out biblical principles of marriage.
4. Effective communication is a very important value at Beautiful Church. Must provide clear, regular and thorough communications to all whom you work.
5. Must be a team player, promoting unity for the overall direction of the team and the Ministry.
6. Ability to be extremely flexible in an environment that is subject to many spur of the moment changes.
7. Must have a strong commitment to handling conflict according to the precepts of scripture.
8. Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality. Breach of confidentiality (whether personal or company related) is grounds for immediate dismissal.
9. Must exhibit personal discretion concerning information shared or observed in the normal flow of church interactions, whether leaders, staff or members.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
1. Must exhibit a strong commitment to personal spiritual growth
2. Fully embraces the vision, mission, and values of Beautiful Church
3. Bachelors Degree from Accredited Seminary Required
4. Master’s Degree from Accredited Bible College or Seminary Preferred
5. Must exhibit a continuous effort to develop and improve skills and knowledge
6. Must live a personal and private life exemplary of a mature Christian
The work schedule will be determined upon hire.
Interested and qualified individuals should send a cover letter, resume, sample message (MP3 or MP4), Personal Testimony, Calling to Ministry, 2 References Letter (One from Former Ministry) along with salary expectations electronically to email@example.com. Candidates who appear to be a good match for both Beautiful Church and this position from a preliminary review of qualifications and experience will be contacted for interviews and further candidating steps.