Frederick Korean Baptist Church is located in Frederick, MD and is prayerfully looking for a minister to work together with us.
1. We hope…
-Those who love a teenager in Christ. -M.Div., Th.M., Ph.D., Th.D. enrollment or graduation from an accredited theological seminary -Although an experienced minister preferred, it could be fine this is good starting moment at your serving the kingdom of God. - Those who can comprehend what our teens speak, and those who can share the gospel with our teens in English and body-language. But out teens can understand Korean more than a general 2nd generation. You don’t need to give up because of English.
2. Ministry Responsibilities and Salary:
-Lead Sunday worship for adult group, lead Sunday worship service for youth group including preaching, and Bible study -Lead Friday/Saturday activities, prayer nights and small group discussion for youth group. Morning prayer. -Communicate with church leaders and PTA -Coordinate with the children’s ministry staff for any needs of collaboration -Collaborate with other church groups for additional church-wide events -We will do our best in our church budget -If you are an international seminarian, our church could help you to change the visa status.
3. Application Requirements:
-Resume with picture and biography with personal testimony, 1-2 pages Ministry vision statement (Primary documents),Certificate of enrollment or copy of diploma, - Additional: To be requested after screening primary documents)
4. Please submit primary documents via email or mail. email@example.com / 55 Winchester St, Frederick MD 21701
5. Application Deadline : 12/30/2018 (Open until filled)
6. If you have any questions, please call to us, or visit church website. Senior Pastor : Sunghwan Kan, 301)695-6446, www.fkbchurch.com