안녕하세요. 게시판 사용자 여러분께 공지드립니다. 잦은 스팸으로 인하여 게시물 노출 방식을 불가피하게 수정하게 되었습니다. 게시물 등록 방식은 이전과 같고 노출은 관리자의 승인을 통해 이루어지게 됩니다. 글 작성후 24시간 내에 검토후 노출될 예정이오니 이용에 참고하여 주십시오. 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 감사합니다. - 기독일보
씨애틀 지역에 위치한 타코마 중앙장로교회에서는 중고등부를 전담하면서, 어린이부서 담당 전도사님과 협력하며 2세교육부 사역을 코디하실 교육목사님을 (풀타임) 청빙합니다.
Tacoma Central Presbyterian Church is currently seeking a full-time Education pastor for our church.
The new Education pastor will report to the senior pastor and the session, as a member of the pastoral staff team, currently consisting of two KM assistant pastors, EM pastor(Open Worship), and children’s pastor, serving the whole church.
We do have a great pastoral staff team at TCPC and this will be a great ministry opportunity.
Tacoma Central Presbyterian Church is a predominantly Korean-American church with sizable multicultural families in our membership, located in Tacoma (metro Seattle), Washington. Average Sunday attendance is about 500 adults in KM, 170 adults in two EM congregations, 60 Youth, 65 elementary from K-6th grade, and 70 Pre-K & younger.
8001 Pine Street South, Lakewood, WA 98499
EM website: http://www.owtcpc.org
KM website: http://www.itcpc.org
1. Loves the youth and passionate for the next generation ministry.
2. Healthy spiritual family/personal life.
3. Graduate of ATS accredited seminary with MDiv/ThM or MA
4. Ordained or seeking ordination in the future.
5. Minimum of 3+ years of experience in Youth/Children’s Ministry.
6. Desire to serve in a Presbyterian congregation with its polity & the Reformed Theology. We belong to ECO (Evangelical Covenant Order of Presbyterians), came out of PC(USA) in recent years over theological differences.
7. Preferably bilingual – speaks both English & Korean, to effectively communicate with 2nd generation students & staff, as well as 1st generation immigrant parents & 2nd generation parents.
1. Primary responsibility: Minister to the youth and the families with youth (Jr High – High School).
2. Leading, preaching & discipling the youth with responsibilities for their Sunday worship and Friday gathering.
3. Organize annual ministry events such as winter & summer retreats, summer missions, etc.
4. Train & equip volunteer staff for youth ministry.
5. Partner with parents & PTA – providing resources & training for parents to disciple their children.
6. Coordinate with the Children’s Pastor and the director of Pre-K, for a coherent and integrated 2nd generation educational ministry (Pre-K thru High School), with shared core values, ministry philosophy, and compatible curriculum.
Submit the following to the contact below to pastor Jim Han: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Letter of interest
3. Philosophy and Vision for ministry (one page)
4. Three ministry references
5. Two Sermons in Audio (MP3) or Video
6. Ordination Status (if applicable)
7. Photo (Family Photo if married)
Salary of $50,000 – $55,000 per year (depending on experiences & competencies)
Health Insurance & other benefits