안녕하세요. 게시판 사용자 여러분께 공지드립니다. 잦은 스팸으로 인하여 게시물 노출 방식을 불가피하게 수정하게 되었습니다. 게시물 등록 방식은 이전과 같고 노출은 관리자의 승인을 통해 이루어지게 됩니다. 글 작성후 24시간 내에 검토후 노출될 예정이오니 이용에 참고하여 주십시오. 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 감사합니다. - 기독일보
Presbyterian Church in America
Ministry Opportunity Form
Part Time: Adult Ministry Pastor
Church Name: Ark Mission Church, P.C.A
Website: www.arkmissionchurch.org Presbytery: Korean Northwest
Address: 5738 Marconi Ave., Carmichael, CA 95608
Contact Person: Sang Woo
Telephone: 916-798-6788 Email: email@example.com
Search Committee Chairman: Sang Woo
· Teach the Bible
· Counsel others based on the Bible
· Lead meetings
Primary Objective and Function
· Lead a Christ centered adult ministry by preaching and teaching on Sundays
· Lead a weekly Bible study and/or fellowship gatherings for the entire adult ministry
· Communicate effectively and build relationships with staff, deacons, volunteers, and church members
· Promote and build positive church community and environment through fellowship and servitude, and through our once a month Saturday evening gatherings
Personality: Our pastor must have…
· A heart for God and a sincere personal desire to grow in the knowledge of His Word.
· The desire and vibrant passion for preaching and teaching God’s Word.
· The ability to build and lead a team of dedicated volunteers by enhancing relationships and program effectiveness of the ministry.
· A clear focus and vision on spiritual development of members.
· The ability to work with others to identifying and solving problems.
· The willingness to be an active member of the church staff team.
· The ability to take directions and supervision from senior ministry staff.
A Master’s Degree (M.Div. or M.A.T) from a Christian seminary or currently enrolled in a Christian seminary; Fluent in English
A minimum of 2 years ministry experience in Christian leadership, preaching, or teaching, which involves leading and developing Sunday worship gatherings, facilitating and teaching in a variety of settings (one-on-one, small groups, or mid-week service)
Commitment and Compensation
a. Basic Commitment: 18 Hours/Week
· Church Pastors meeting (2 Hours per week)
· Counsel and visit members on Weekdays (6 Hours)
· Lead Bible study or a meeting on Saturdays (4 Hours)
· Preach the sermon, and lead Bible study or a meeting on Sundays (6 Hours)
b. Special Commitments for Easter, Christmas, and New Year’s Eve Services, Winter Retreat
c. Additional Commitments: When necessary.
d. This position will be compensated with $1,800 per month.
If you are interested in the position, please send resume (with two references) and personal statement of faith to the committee contact email by 9/30/2013.