안녕하세요. 게시판 사용자 여러분께 공지드립니다. 잦은 스팸으로 인하여 게시물 노출 방식을 불가피하게 수정하게 되었습니다. 게시물 등록 방식은 이전과 같고 노출은 관리자의 승인을 통해 이루어지게 됩니다. 글 작성후 24시간 내에 검토후 노출될 예정이오니 이용에 참고하여 주십시오. 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 감사합니다. - 기독일보
EM-YoungAdults Ministry Half Time Position in Birmingham AL
King’sCross International Ministry is seeking a half time English Ministry-YoungAdults Pastor. We are looking for apastor with the calling to grow 2nd Generation Minority Young Adults,bring back our former youth group members and reach out to the English speakingadults. The candidate will be in charge of the overall English Ministry;coordinate the EM worship services to young adults include; help our missionary work with community outreach and missionary trips; continue English Bible study groups; and pastoral counseling to our English speaking adults.
1. AM.Div. a student in an accredited seminary or M.Div. (Committed to Reformed Theology)
2.Eligible to work in the U.S.
3. Abilityto Prepare and Perform Exegetical/Expository Preaching in English
4. Strong calling, commitment and passion to 2ndgeneration minority ministry for the Christ.
1. Recommendation Letters (At least 2)
2. The Testimony of Faith and Internal Calling
3. Sample sermons - files or links (English)
4. Copy of diploma(s) or enrollment
5. Personal testimony with the visionstatement for the ministry
King’sCross International Church
EMAIL toSend Application:
Our visionfor King’s Cross International Church is to be a community of young adultsseeking meaning through confidence in Jesus with a mission to serve localminority groups in need of a safe place to freely worship without abandoningwhat makes them unique. In this way, King’s Cross International Church seeks to be a local outreach welcoming of cultural diversity, inclusive of differing worship styles, and sensitive to speakers of English as a second language ignorer to restore, empower, and build bridges into the local community through the hope of the Gospel, through faith in life with Jesus Christ. Currently, We are part of PC(USA) that is governed by a session, composed of the minister(s) and ruling elder(s).