All Nations Church at San Antonio (ANC-SA) is a Korean-American church located in San Antonio, Texas. ANCSA education ministry department is seeking a full-time youth pastor. We are looking for someone who is committed to the gospel message, has passion for the next generation, and has strong relational skills to pastor the youth of current generation.
ANC-SA belongs to Christian Reformed Church (CRC) denomination. Youth pastor will work under the leadership of the senior pastor along with the council team which is comprised of elder and serving deacons.
· Preaching on 1) Wednesday and Sunday or 2) Friday and Sunday
· Planning and preparing for summer and winter retreats
· Recruiting and training volunteer staff to serve effectively and grow spiritually through serving
· Identify and train student leadership to serve and lead in the youth ministry
· Shepherding students in designated region (home visits, sporting events, graduation, etc.)
· Active communication with parents and foster culture of family discipleship
· Provide and create materials that will help guide students into spiritual maturity
· Attend staff meeting and summit meetings
· Other duties as needed
· Legally eligible to work in the States
· Strong commitment to personal spiritual growth
· Strong relational skill and capacity to work with students and their family
· Must live a personal and private life exemplary of a mature Christian
· M. Div. or M.A.C.E.
· Must be fluent in English ( proficiency in Korean preferred)
· Negotiable based on qualifications and experience.
· Personal testimony and vision for youth ministry
· 2 sample sermons (YouTube or Online link is preferable)
· 2 references (1 senior pastoral and 1 personal)
· Please submit all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sept. 14th