안녕하세요. 게시판 사용자 여러분께 공지드립니다. 잦은 스팸으로 인하여 게시물 노출 방식을 불가피하게 수정하게 되었습니다. 게시물 등록 방식은 이전과 같고 노출은 관리자의 승인을 통해 이루어지게 됩니다. 글 작성후 24시간 내에 검토후 노출될 예정이오니 이용에 참고하여 주십시오. 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 감사합니다. - 기독일보
1. Preach the Gospel and its components to 3-5thgraders every Sunday and Friday(Awana).
2. Inspire, love and train volunteers in weekly meetings.
3. Represent the Elementary department and its interests at all church leadership meetings and serve as a liaison between the church leadership, Elementary department volunteers, and parents.
5. To assist and coordinate with the Education Department pastors in discovering, recruiting volunteer teachers and assistants for the department.
6. To work through Education Department Pastor to execute teachings and all departmental activities.
7. Lead Awana on Friday nights.
8. To prepare and request a department plan and budget at the end of each year.
9. Be present at weekly church staff meetings.
1. Must be fully devoted to God and to the church of Jesus Christ, and be committed to expressing that devotion to next generation
2. Presbyterian doctrine and conviction.
3. Seminary education is required (or in school).
4. Have children’s ministry experience. Must be fluent in English and experience in a Korean-American church context is preferred.
6. Must be able to organize and execute large-scale events such as VBS, Hallelujah Night (10/31st) and Seasonal events.
1. Resume with a profile picture.
2. Confession of faith/Cover Letter.
3. 1 letter of recommendation
It is a half-time position
Pastor Joochan Kim (Education Director)