안녕하세요. 게시판 사용자 여러분께 공지드립니다. 잦은 스팸으로 인하여 게시물 노출 방식을 불가피하게 수정하게 되었습니다. 게시물 등록 방식은 이전과 같고 노출은 관리자의 승인을 통해 이루어지게 됩니다. 글 작성후 24시간 내에 검토후 노출될 예정이오니 이용에 참고하여 주십시오. 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 감사합니다. - 기독일보
Youngnak Presbyterian Church of Portland (KPCA) at Oregon is looking for a full time pastor who can be charged in the education department director and Youth Congregation
- Position: Full time
- Ministry: Education department director and Youth (6th~ 12Th)
1) A graduate of the seminary (M.div.) - Pastor
2) Must be able to work faithfully with the Education ministry team
3) Must have a lot of passion for Youth Ministry
4) English speaking required; Bi-lingual (1.5 generation, Korean & English) Preferred, at least must be able to communicate in Korean.
- Job Description
1) 1) Leading whole education department and youth group ministry
2) Friday evening and Sunday preaching, leading small groups, and personal visitations
3) Establishing and leading various committees (welcoming, missions, fellowship)
4) Work closely with pastoral staff and lay leaders
5) Legal to work in the U.S.
6) Leading PTA
Applications Process: Please submit the following documents
1) Resume with picture
2) Personal Testimony & Philosophy of Ministry
3) Two Letters of Recommendation
- (Recent) Senior pastor’s recommendation required)
4) The Certification of the graduate of the Presbyterian seminary
5) One sermons in 6 months. (DVD or Web)
Salary and benefit :
- $50,000 / year, family insurance, Participating a Conference/ year.
After discussing, the church can support Visa.
Due date : Sep. 30. 2018
- Reference: Elder Lee ( 503-267-9118 )
- E-mail :(Preferred)
- Mail : Youngnak Presbyterian Church of Portland
17415 NW Walker Rd. Beaverton, OR 97006