New Vision Church (San Jose, CA) is seeking a Full Time Next Generation Christian Education Lead (CE) Pastor to join our Next Generation ministry team. The CE Pastor provides direction and oversight for the entire Christian Education at New Vision Church (infant – 12th grade). New Vision Church has Nursery ministry, Kindergarten ministry, Lower Elementary ministry, Upper Elementary ministry, Junior High ministry, Senior High ministry, and AWANA in the Christian Education. The CE Pastor works closely together with pastors/ministers in charge of aforementioned ministries.
The CE Pastor provides leadership, training, support and oversight to all Christian Education ministries staff. The CE Pastor works to develop and implement an overarching curriculum for all Christian Education ministries, to recruit and equip volunteers in all Christian Education ministries, and to lead church-wide Christian Education ministry events. The CE Pastor works closely with PTA’s of all Christian Education ministries. CE Pastor reports to Senior Pastor.
- Graduate of accredited seminary
- Minimum five years of experience in CE Pastor ministries required
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Korean preferred
- Experience in Korean Church ministries preferred
Position – Full Time CE Pastor (40 hours per week)
Salary - $70,000 – $80,000 per year
To apply, submit the following to email@example.com
2. Three references (at least one pastoral reference)
3. Personal testimony
4. Statement of faith and philosophy of ministry
5. Sample sermon
6. Copy of diploma or proof of enrollment in accredited seminary.
For further questions or inquiries please contact
New Vision Church
1201 Montague Expressway
Milpitas, CA 95035