안녕하세요. 게시판 사용자 여러분께 공지드립니다. 잦은 스팸으로 인하여 게시물 노출 방식을 불가피하게 수정하게 되었습니다. 게시물 등록 방식은 이전과 같고 노출은 관리자의 승인을 통해 이루어지게 됩니다. 글 작성후 24시간 내에 검토후 노출될 예정이오니 이용에 참고하여 주십시오. 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 감사합니다. - 기독일보
The Portland Youngnak Presbyterian Church (KPCA) at Portland, OR is looking for Youth Pastor.
- Position: Half-Time or Part-time position
- Ministry: Youth Group (6th-12th grade) Ministry
1) A graduate of the Presbyterian seminary (M.div.)
2) Must be able to work faithfully with the Education ministry team
3) Must have a lot of passion for Youth Ministry
4) English speaking required; Bi-lingual (1.5 generation, Korean & English) Preferred, at least must be able to communicate in Korean.
- Job Description (Half or Part-Time Position)
1) Sunday Worship Leading and Preaching.
2) Leading the Small group Teacher’s meeting every Sunday.
3) Equip Youth and volunteers in spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
4) Cooperate VBS, Mission trip, and special programs including Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter and other ministry programs and events for the youth ministry.
5) Participate in major church events and office hours.
- Applications Process: Please submit the following documents
1) Resume with picture
2) Personal Testimony & Philosophy of Ministry
3) Two Letters of Recommendation - (Recent) Senior pastor’s recommendation required)
4) The Certification of the graduate of the Presbyterian seminary
5) One sermons in 6 months. (DVD or Web)
Due date : July. 31. 2018
Mail : 17415 NW Walker Rd. Beaverton, OR 97006(Preferred)
Cell : Elder Shim 503-951-7491