안녕하세요. 게시판 사용자 여러분께 공지드립니다. 잦은 스팸으로 인하여 게시물 노출 방식을 불가피하게 수정하게 되었습니다. 게시물 등록 방식은 이전과 같고 노출은 관리자의 승인을 통해 이루어지게 됩니다. 글 작성후 24시간 내에 검토후 노출될 예정이오니 이용에 참고하여 주십시오. 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 감사합니다. - 기독일보
New Covenant Fellowship
Assistant Pastor Position
New Covenant Fellowship (NCF) is located in Marietta, GA and is currently the English ministry of Korean Covenant Presbyterian Church, PCA (KCPC). In 2017, NCF was restructured under its new pastor to make disciples and reach the nations. Specifically, NCF feels God’s call to reaching multi-ethnic and inter-cultural people in an increasingly diverse culture and society. NCF feels that God is calling his church to bring peace and unity to people from all backgrounds. Though small, our church has quickly grown to 20 regular members and is continuing to grow. NCF also supports the youth ministry of KCPC, which sees a weekly attendance of 40-50 students.
The assistant pastor will work together with the Lead Pastor to continue to develop spiritual growth through discipleship. Primary responsibilities will include planning for weekly worship services, Bible studies and discipleship, overseeing youth events and activities, and occasional preaching.
Part time or half time position available.
- Reformed background and training from an accredited reformed Bible institute.
- Love and openness to serving multi-cultural and diverse people in humbleness.
- Patience and commitment to seeing long term spiritual growth in church members.
- Passionate and driven by the Holy Spirit to raise up disciples and reach the lost.
- Previous youth ministry experience.
- Works well with others both adults as well as students.
Salary and Benefits:
Church: New Covenant Fellowship
Address: 2100 Sandy Plains Rd. Marietta, GA 30066
Contact Person: Joshua Suh
To apply, please send a PDF of 1) Brief Introduction, 2) Calling to Ministry, 3) Resume to email@example.com